Setting up e-Invoicing
When you first view orders, you will be prompted to set-up E-Invoicing. You can select “finish E-Invoicing Setup” or go into your Admin Tab and fill out the required information.
- Select “Admin” tab at top of the page.
- Select “E-Invoicing Setup.”
- Select “Add Legal Entity” button on upper right side of page. Enter the following:
- Legal Entity Name
You will only need to fill out fields with the red asterisk * and your Tax ID.
Note: If you do not want to use this address for Remit-To then you will uncheck the box and be redirected to another page to create a Remit-To address.
You will be redirected to a page to add in your Remit-To address.
Here you will need to fill out the fields that are only marked with the red asterisk.
Once the information is filled in, click “Save & Continue.”
- Review the Ship From address.
- If everything is correct, click “Next.”
- If you need to edit anything, click “Manage.”
- Once you get to this page, click on "Go to Orders."